Looking for a job? Providing opportunities for employment is Core Staffing Solutions business! We place job seekers like you at a diverse range of employers throughout The United States, offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a range of employment options designed to meet your unique needs:
- Working as a temporary employee gives you flexibility of employment, with assignments lasting from 4 hours to sometimes over 4 months. It allows you to choose when and where you work, accommodating family, school, etc.
- Temporary-to-hire assignments are a bridge to full-time employment. This option allows you to work at a job on a temporary basis before committing to a hiring situation.
- Full-time placement is the final option, whereby our Placement Consultants use their extensive contacts and employment expertise to find you the career you deserve.
Regardless of your choice of temporary, temporary-to-hire or full-time placement options, what makes us different from other staffing companies is that Core Staffing Solutions takes a personal interest in every employee. Making sure your long term goals are being met.
Your New Career Starts Here!
Core Staffing Solutions has hundreds of vacancies available throughout Southern California. You can choose from temporary, contract, part-time or full-time positions that best suit your lifestyle. To get a current list of these positions please give us a call or email us at email@example.com
- Preparation: be prepared by researching the company before you apply; bring extra copies of your resume to the interview.
- Punctuality: plan to arrive 5 minutes early; know the exact location of the interview and the name of the interviewer.
- Presentation: remember that first impressions count, so dress appropriately and introduce yourself with a firm handshake; maintain eye contact.
- Planning: know your resume and be prepared to answer any questions; remember to be honest about your qualifications or experience; prepare a minimum of three questions to ask at the end of the interview.
- Content: your resume should be visually attractive and easy to read, printed on bond paper using black type
- Clarity: your resume should be concise; use action words to describe your job duties.
- Consistent: be consistent in your use of dates, numbers, abbreviations, etc.; check and recheck for errors; look closely for mistakes in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Customize: tailor your resume to meet the needs of each position you apply for.
- Free Skills Training
- Free Payday Drinks and Food
- Career Assistance (resume critique and interview practice)
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day and Independence Day)*
* Not offered on all assignments: ask your placement consultant if you qualify.